I get to race a nice bike at cool places thanks to these guys:


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Storylines for the Nature Valley Pro Chase

I don't think you can ask for a more Cinderella story than the season the Pro Chase riders are having. For me, I had the race of my life in qualifying on a course that I've always had problems on. I followed that up with a win at the All American Road Race, and - all things considered - a very solid performance at a stage race last weekend. Look at Conner McCutcheon who is killing it out west, finding the podium and wins at some major races! Last night's results are the icing on the cake. Lindsay Bayer is exemplifying what it takes to make the jump to pro racing at Speedweek...check out her race reports on her blog (and incoming I'd hope is a post about her results from last night. No spoilers here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment